Friday, July 13, 2007

How Long Until Lice Shows Up

How to search on the NET?

The question may seem childish to some, but when I see the number of people who are lost against the immensity of the Net, I tell myself that this little summary will help in more than one!
In fact when I see this kind of question on a forum (CCM here )--->








I tell myself I'll do something! LOL ... because it ' is instructive and indicative of a lack of knowledge about!
-First place, use a " engine" search.
What is this?
Well, just look at the thing like a robot will browse the web at the speed of lightning, and you
find what you are looking for ...
Well, then go to this page, click here with your mouse
You see, I've guided to a page that is engines most used worldwide.

It is therefore to seek O & O Defrag 2000

















Locate therefore the window of Google.

Then do so copy paste ---> O & O Defrag 2000
(select blue with your mouse, then press ctrl + c) is more convenient to copy the text ... ok?

Well, put your cursor in the white rectangular window of Google. (Link above) Make this time ctrl + v
The text is part of the window.
Then click on:


It's done the robot has found:
The result page will appear.
Results 1 - 10 of about 377 000 for O & O Defrag 2000 (0.09 seconds)
nine hundredths of a second to 377,000 results! is not it?
You just have to click on the blue link that seems most match your search.
course there are ways to refine the research ... but here it does not matter, you discover the hidden resources of Google! Here
not to complicate your life ... LOL















tried to do so as an exercise to see if you come out.

I advise you to put this page in your favorites ...
How? Easy
do so ctrl + d

0 comments:

Post a Comment