Sunday, October 31, 2010

Insurance Claims Alberta Length Of Time To Claim

Quitting when you're diabetic (II)

The proportion of smokers among people with diabetes is comparable to the rest of the population. There are still misconceptions that smoking can better manage the disease: "Smoking helps me control my weight," "Smoking helps me manage my stress," "Smoking helps me cope with depression." However, compared to non-smokers with diabetes, the risk of worsening health status are more important. Quitting smoking is of paramount importance, and this, whatever the type of diabetes.

Quitting is not easy, the challenges are real: weight, physical and psychological dependence, Increased stress ... However, it is motivating to know that the risks of smoking begin to decline from the day of Judgement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment